Shopping for last-minute gifts for shoe lovers on your list? No worries, we’ve got you covered! Here are 10 gifts that will be sure to please this holiday season, plus a few other gift guides to help you prepare for Christmas. Happy Shopping!
1. Gift Certificate for Custom Shoes
2. Charlotte Olympia Satin Kitty Slippers & Eye Mask Set
This one’s on my Christmas wishlist! Charlotte Olympia’s adorable slipper and mask set is perfect for the jet-setting shoe lover in your life. Available at Neiman Marcus in red, pink, and black for $695.
3. Microwavable Slipper Booties
No gift will be more appreciated than a pair of cozy microwavable booties! $14.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond.
4. ‘Shoelery’ Shoe Accessories
5. Mini UGG Australia Boot Keychain
While I may not be a fan of wearing UGG boots, there’s no denying the adorableness of this sequin keychain! $35 at Lord and Taylor.
6. Shoe-themed Glassware
Combine two of a girl’s best friends – shoes and wine – and you can’t go wrong! I own a few shoe-themed wine glasses that I just adore. Just Google “handpainted wine glass” and you will see a million possibilities. A good bet is the Bottom’s Up 15-Ounce Queen of Shoes handpainted wine glass ($19.99).
7. 365 Days Of Shoes 2014 Calendar
This is one of my favorite gifts for shoe lovers! I received the 2013 edition of this page-a-day calendar last Christmas. I love revealing a new shoe every day as I’m gearing up for another day in the office. The 365 Days of Shoes 2014 calendar is available for $12.99 at Workman.com.
8. Shoe-shaped Wine Bottle Holder
Another gift that the shoe-loving wineo will appreciate! I love this shoe-shaped wine bottle holder in red lace ($21.99). There are a variety of styles available from many different sellers on Amazon.com, too.
9. Ballasox Foldable Flats
Ballasox flats offer her a break from those painful sky-high heels and pointed toes. They fold up, are super comfy, and they come in a number of different colors and fabrics. Ballasox are available at Corsocomoshoes.com from $60.
10. Mark Schwartz Shoe Paintings
Why not give her a gift of shoes that will never wear out or hurt her feet? A shoe painting is the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates the beauty and art inherent in shoes. Mark Schwartz’s watercolor paintings are available for sale at Highheeledart.com. Prices vary.
Need More Gift Ideas for Shoe Lovers?
There are so many great gifts for shoe lovers available, they can’t all be covered on Shoe Smitten! I’ve rounded up a few of the best holiday gift guides for shoe lovers on the Web. By browsing these lists, you’re sure to find something that’s just perfect for that special someone.
- Running With Heels has more great non-shoe gift ideas for that shoenista on your list.
- Around The World in 80 Pairs of Shoes features actual shoes that make great gifts.
- About.com offers some sweet and thoughtful gift ideas for people who love shoes.
- Examiner.com covers gift ideas for shoe lovers who like to entertain, as well as some practical gifts like Boot Shapers.